If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Black XX-Large Black XX-Large Dog Muzzle for Medium and Large Dogs Adjustable Metal Mask Anti-Bite Wire Leather Strong Basket Breathable Safety Predection Cover Prevents Biting, Barking and Unwanted Chewing,Black,XXL
- gold-Plated Sterling Silver Memorial Gallery Pets 3177gp Dog Bone Heart with Stones 14K gold Sterling Silver Plating Pet Jewelry
- Hydraulic Z-Lift Dog Cat Pet Grooming Table Salon Vet Height Adjustable Loop
- 14\ Midlee Mexican Serape Dog Costume (14 Back Length)
- Pet Grooming Brush Tool Comb Edge Trimming Dog Cat Fur Removal,bluee
- Quick shopping Ocean Fish Style Cutie Kitty Sleeping Bag Bed for Pets Dogs (Assorted colors) , gold , S
- Vita Prima Feed Large Hookbill 25Lb
- Beeztees Skykennel Number 3 , 81 x 57 x 60 cm, Grey
- Bowl and Bone Republic Dreamy Dog Bed, Small, Mint
- 3 Pet stairs Pet Stairs, 4Step for Cats Dogs， Removable Washable, Best for Small to Medium Pets (color 2)
- Dog Bed,Pet House Puppy Animal Deerskin Sofa Quilted Comfortable
- FidgetGear Large Dog Winter Coat Cozy Dog Clothes Apparel Outfits Windproof Clothing Red S
- Hollings Liver Air Dried Pre Pack 100g
- KESS InHouse JD1218ADM02 EBI Emporium Pocket Full of Posies Brown Beige White Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- Master Equipment Stand Dryer Replacement Pole
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.